The goal of the information provided in the membership section:
The goal of the information provided in the membership section of this website is to help Massage Therapists grow healthy and thriving practices with ease. The resources and information were created based on Julie's years of experience owning a busy Massage and Acupuncture studio and from networking with her colleagues. Julie has a passion for business and especially for helping other Massage Therapists become successful.
Who this membership is designed for:
Massage Therapists that would like to get their practices more organized, are ready to hire their first Independent Contractor, need help with marketing, or want to learn more about insurance billing and credentialing. Seasoned or new to the field there is something tailored to help your practice grow or help you prepare to venture out on your own.
- Downloadable resources to help you get and stay organized, create a marketing plan, track insurance billing and payments, and more!
- Video courses to help you fill out the credentialing application and get in network with health insurance companies as well as learn to bill using Office Ally
- A guide to marketing your practice on and offline
- A guide to hiring your first independent contractor
- Information on setting up systems and building out protocols for your practice
- New information added monthly! Requests for specific topics are welcomed!